After September’s successful Microblading MasterClass, Eye Design University will be hosting our third Powder Effect MasterClass! Join our experts for three days of intensive training.
Enrollment is open for Eye Design University’s next Powder Effect MasterClass! Led by our founder and Master Technician Nadia Afanaseva, this 3-day group workshop will take place at Eye Design’s New Jersey headquarters, in our new state-of-the-art classroom.
It is located in the city of Englewood, New Jersey, which is an approximate 30-minute drive from Eye Design’s studio located in Midtown Manhattan. Parking is ample and available for free on the premises!
The MasterClass will take place Monday, October 21 through Wednesday, October 23. For the first time ever, Eye Design University students will also have the opportunity to attend the class for a fourth day, October 24, to learn Nadia’s semi-permanent lip makeup techniques! Nadia, along with the rest of her team here at Eye Design New York, is so excited to finally teach this technique that has been in high demand.
Are you familiar with our MasterClass workshops? Eye Design’s intensive 3-day professional training workshops take place in an exciting group setting full of networking opportunities! Our students always love making connections with other passionate and like-minded beauty professionals.
Here is a breakdown of what you can expect when you enroll in an Eye Design University MasterClass.
- Revolutionary workbook with in-depth information, developed by Nadia
- Learn the theory behind Eye Design’s one-of-a-kind micro-shading technique
- Gain a thorough understanding of our 2 permanent makeup machine tools
- Discover which clients are ideal candidates for Powder Effect
- Go through a detailed breakdown of the process from beginning to the end
- Work effectively with 4 of different skin types + master the specifics of working with aging skin
- Choose the right pigment shade for every client using the 6 levels of the Fitzpatrick Scale
- Study techniques for fixing 3 types of incorrect color results, blue, green & red
- Explore 2 ways to remove incorrect work + easily restore old microblading or permanent makeup
- Focus on the key differences between Powder Effect, microblading & tattooing
- Watch a 4-hour live-model demonstration by Nadia! Observe a Master Technician up-close
- Practice drawing 5 different eyebrow shapes on the most true-to-life faux skin
- Perfect your skills with Eye Design’s exclusive 5-point drawing method for symmetrical brows
- Try all 3 of Eye Design’s most popular pigment-application patterns for Powder Effect
- Discover the different ways brow bones + facial muscles may play a role in the final results
- Draw symmetrical brows + correct asymmetry using 2 different methods
- Wow your clients with details that make a difference + a passion for your craft
- Get to know your machine tool with faux-skin practice
- Test 7 different machine speeds for creating the desired results
- Work with 3 types of needles to find the combination that works best for your clients
- Gain real-world experience + put your skills to the test on 2 live models
- Try Eye Design’s premium Powder Effect Pigments
- Take before + after photos to grow your portfolio + promote your work
- Work at your own pace! Each model is booked for 4 hours
- Feel confident with one-on-one guidance from a talented + experienced Eye Design technician
- Start earning right away with a complimentary Eye Design toolkit for 20 clients (worth $800)!
- Go from beginner to pro in 3 days!
- With a Powder Effect MasterClass certificate from Eye Design, clients will know you learned from the best
- Enjoy a 10% lifetime discount on future product orders + classes
- Boost your income by 30% or more with this semi-permanent brow solution for ALL!
To learn more or to reserve your seat today click here or call Eye Design University at (917) 708-8870!
- beauty blog
- beauty blogger
- brow training
- eye design
- eye design new york
- eye design ny
- eye design university
- eyebrow training
- learn permanent makeup
- learning microblading
- microblading classes
- microblading training
- Nadia Afanaseva
- permanent makeup
- permanent makeup classes
- permanent makeup training
- semi-permanent makeup
- training by Nadia Afanaseva