Start your career as a permanent makeup artist or simply expand your skills with Nadia Afanaseva’s expert techniques for brows, eyes and lips! Eye Design University is the only place in the world to learn directly from Nadia herself. Discover our new Permanent Makeup MasterClass and enroll today.
If you have already taken Eye Design University’s Microblading MasterClass, our NEW Permanent Makeup MasterClass is the perfect way to expand your services, grow your clientele base and increase your income! (Class always starts with the basics, so it is suitable for beginners, as well.)
At our four-day Permanent Makeup MasterClass (written and led by Eye Design founder Nadia Afanaseva), you will learn everything you need to know about machine-based techniques. This includes Powder Effect for brows, permanent makeup for lips (soft outline and defined outline) and permanent eyeliner.
Eye Design’s MasterClass is an intensive professional training workshop that will prepare you to begin taking REAL models and clients right away! The exciting group environment also provides students with plenty of networking opportunities. Our team loves meeting passionate artists (and aspiring artists!) from around the world, and we know you will, too!
Day 1: Introduction to Powder Effect
- An introduction to the permanent makeup industry
- In-depth information on tools + supplies, workplace organization + safety
- How-to: Analyze the skin + choose the right clients
- Lessons on common mistakes, allergic reactions, complications + side effects
- Expert knowledge on client consultations, monthly + annual touch-ups, medical history + analysis, legal agreements
- Important aftercare information for lips, eyes + brows
- Essential practice on artificial skin for both linear + Powder/gradient techniques
Day 2: Color theory, pigments + brows
- Color theory + pigment theory (including color changes/corrections)
- Skin tones + undertones
- Eye Design Pigments: Pick the best shade for each client!
- The Powder Effect procedure step-by-step
- Working with the skin around the brows + skin specifics
Day 3: Symmetry + eyeliner
- Facial structure, face shapes + characteristics, the effects of facials muscles
- How-to: Pick the perfect eyeliner look for each client
- Symmetry + asymmetry
- The Golden Ratio
- Pigments for semi-permanent eyeliner
- Eyeliner procedures step-by-step
- Working with the skin around the eyes + skin specifics
Day 4: Removal/corrections, marketing + lips
- Corrections, tattoo + permanent/semi-permanent makeup removal
- Pigments for semi-permanent lip makeup
- Face shapes/structures, facial features + muscles for semi-permanent lip makeup
- Semi-permanent lip makeup procedures step-by-step
- Working with the skin around the lips + skin specifics
- Marketing tools + pricing
What to expect at Eye Design University:
- All Eye Design University courses are written + led by Nadia Afanaseva.
- Watch Nadia in action while she reveals her secrets for reliable techniques that work!
- A detail-oriented approach to learning! We explain every step + focus on key details.
- In an intimate group setting, you will have plenty of professional networking opportunities.
- This in-demand alternative to makeup is growing rapidly! Set yourself apart from other PMUAs with certification from Eye Design!
- Great for beginners + experienced artists alike. Start with the basics, then learn Nadia’s exclusive techniques!
- Discover knowledge + engage in true-to-life experiences under the guidance of New York City’s best beauty professionals.
- 5,000+ students have graduated from Eye Design University and we have served more than 25,000 clients at our studio.
- All grads receive a lifetime 10% discount on all Eye Design products + future classes.
Ready to enroll? Want to learn more? There is still time to save your seat for our next Permanent Makeup MasterClass, November 10 through 13. Call Eye Design University at (917) 708-8870!
Click here to follow Nadia on Instagram for more updates!