Want to see what Eye Design University’s professional training programs are all about? Apply today and become a volunteer to experience a class with industry leaders at NO COST!
Now is your chance to observe an Eye Design University course, valued at more than $2,500, at NO COST! If you are interested in starting a career in the beauty industry, but not yet ready to invest in training programs or submit a portfolio, we encourage you to apply to Eye Design’s NEW volunteer program!
Eye Design University volunteers receive the unique opportunity to reap the benefits of our state-of-the-art professional training programs without making the commitment.
As an Eye Design University volunteer, you will:
- Stay for the duration of the class
- Assist Nadia + her team
- Prepare the classroom for students
Volunteers experience Eye Design University courses differently than our students. This is what you need to know:
- You will sit in the back of the classroom during presentations. (Classes at Eye Design University are typically less than 15 students.)
- You will not receive any complimentary learning materials or tools/supplies/products.
- You will attend class to observe Nadia’s exclusive techniques; you will not receive any practice.
Are you interested in joining the volunteer program? Here are the requirements:
- Submit your form (first + last name and phone number) to our Director of Classes at [email protected]
- Participate in a short phone interview with Eye Design University
- Have a basic knowledge of the procedure, products, etc.
Developed and led by our founder and Master Technician Nadia Afanaseva, all of our Eye Design University professional training courses are extremely effective. We use a hands-on, artist-to-artist approach to learning that helps our students go on to earn more than $200,000 (eyelash extensions) or $400,000 per year (microblading/Powder Effect)!
Let’s break down the numbers.
- The average cost of a procedure: $300
- Weekly income based on 15 clients per week: $4,500
- Annual income: $234,000 (not including gratuities!)
- The average cost of a procedure: $800
- Weekly income based on 10 clients per week: $8,000
- Annual income: $416,000 (not including gratuities!)
Powder Effect, Eye Design’s exclusive micro-shading technique, uses safe and gentle pin-dot pigment applications to shape, define, enhance and add volume to the brows. One in every three clients is a candidate for this semi-permanent brow solution, which means that artists who learn it can increase their income by 30 percent! Because this technique requires a special machine tool, Eye Design University hosts a separate Powder Effect MasterClass, in addition to our Microblading MasterClass, for students who would like to learn.
We currently offer the following courses:
- Microblading MasterClass (group workshop, 3 days)
- Powder Effect MasterClass (group workshop, 3 days)
- Basic Lash Training (private class, 2 days)
- Advanced Volume Training for lashes (private class, 2 days)
- Combination Basic + Volume Lash Training (private class, 3 days)
- Kim’s Effect MasterClass for lashes (private class, 1 day)
- Permanent Makeup MasterClass for Powder Effect, eyeliner + lips (group workshop, 4 days)
MORE JOBS: Our studio is also looking for additional employees! If you are a talented beauty professional experienced in any of the following treatments (or know someone who is), please get in touch with @nadia_afanaseva via Instagram direct message.
- Eyelash extension artists
- Microblading + permanent makeup artists
- Laser technicians
- Eyebrow shaping + waxing specialists
- Makeup artists