Powder/ombre permanent makeup on faux skin – English
- 240 minute live demo by Nadia! Watch a Master Technician up-close
- 4 complete videos with detailed, in-depth information from Nadia in our studio
- Instructions for working with 2 types of permanent makeup machine tools
- Tips, tricks + techniques for using 7 machine speeds
- Guidance for working with 3 types of needles (find what works best for you!)
- Techniques for working with 4 skin types, including aging skin
- Methods for drawing 5 eyebrow shapes
- Insight into Eye Design’s innovative 5-point drawing method for symmetrical brows
- A thorough explanation of the Fitzpatrick Scale
- Hands-on practice instructions + materials!
- Learn to work with 2 types of machine tools for permanent makeup.
- Enjoy lectures, videos, drawings, graphics + a workbook, all developed by Nadia.
- Study the basics behind Eye Design’s exceptional Powder Effect technique.
- Observe a detailed breakdown of the process from beginning to end.
- Determine which clients are ideal candidates for Powder Effect.
- Choose the right pigment for every client with 6 levels of the Fitzpatrick Scale
Written and led by Eye Design founder and Master Technician Nadia Afanaseva, our online Powder Effect Masterclass is ideal for both beginners and experienced artists alike. We will start with the fundamentals of this machine-based technique, then we will move onto the advanced practice you need to begin taking REAL models and clients! With a career in permanent makeup, you can earn upwards of $300 an hour! Powder Effect is the permanent brow solution for all that will help you increase your income by 30 percent. Keep up with industry-wide trends when you learn this cutting-edge technique. Eye Design’s NEW online Masterclass allows you to learn on your own time and at your own pace. Powder Effect uses pin-dot pigment applications to deliver safe and effective results for clients of all skin tones and skin types. This technique is extremely versatile: Create subtle-natural looking brows, an intense makeup effect and everything in between! Extremely gentle: Brows heal in just 3 days! And long-lasting: Touch-ups encouraged every 12 to 18 months.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 240 minutes
- Skill level Basic Level
- Language English
- Students 234
- Assessments Yes